Any currency conversion from NZD will be indicative only
|Package Rate (min stay)||Max Guests||Full Rate||
Nightly (Min 3 nights required)
Hargreaves 5E — Nightly (3 nights min)
parking - under cover at back of building
2 x kings - split
Modern 5 level apartment building just off College Hill, with views of the city, Victoria Park, the Harbour Bridge and the grounds of Mercy Hospice. Outer City Link bus stop at the end of the street. A supermarket within a 100 metres, Westhaven Marina around the corner and the cafes & restaurants of both Ponsonby and Wynyard Quarter's North Wharf within easy walking distances makes this property highly sought after. Close to the north, south and northwest motorway on-ramps. The perfect location - peace and quiet within walking distance of the city.
Spacious sunny open plan two bedroom apartment on the top level of the complex opening onto a north facing balcony with views out to the water. Tastefully decorated with modern furnishings and a 49"Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker and unlimited hi speed wifi this apartment is fully equipped to serve all your digital needs. Fully equipped kitchen with an induction hob and all the appliances you need. King beds in both bedrooms which can be made up as twins on request. Amazing rain head shower in bathroom which is fully tiled and has underfloor heating for that little extra bit of luxury includes a full laundry including a small wash tub.
Allocated car park at the front door of the complex.
Apartment serviced weekly including full linen change. Complex is smoke free which includes all common areas, the apartment itself including the balcony. All bookings restricted to three months prior to arrival.
Smart TV, bluetooth speakers, unlimited wifi, smoke free, balcony, king beds/twins, washing machine, dryer, laundry tub, dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and induction hob, carpark
One car space
Between 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm
Apartment Address: Apartment 5E, 21 Hargreaves Street, St Mary’s Bay Auckland
Car Park: # AU39 To locate your car park: Drive around to the back of the building to the covered carpark on your left – your carpark is AU39 which is adjacent to the line of rubbish bins. You can enter the building via the glass door in this carpark area – the code is 1689#. Walk through the hall and turn right to the lifts. Take the lift to the 5th floor and turn right and walk around the lift shaft to a hall way on your left, Apartment 5E is in this hall way on your right – use your key to open the door.
To exit the car park by car: Continue around the building and down the small lane to Hargreaves Street, turn left and then back to the intersection of Gudgeon and Hargreaves – turn right to take you back into the main road (College Hill).
To enter the apartment by foot: Use the pin pad on the right of the double glass doors – the code is 1689# - the light on the pad will go green and you will hear the glass doors click. Take the lift to the 5th floor and turn right and proceed around the lift shaft to the back corridor on your left Apartment 5E is in this hall way on your right – use your key to open the door.
Visitors: There is an intercom phone at the front entrance – visitors can talk to you via this system by pushing your apartment number 5E. Once you answer this call on the handset inside the apartment you can give them access by pushing the top button on the intercom system – this will open the front door and they can then use the lift to come to your level.
FYI: Quick way to get down to Beaumont St & Victoria Park – walk down Hargreaves St to the first intersection and turn left (this is also Hargreaves St!) there is a path and steps down to Beaumont St.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the apartment on the balcony or the building itself
- Kitchen: It is recommended that dishwasher powder be used in the dishwasher. The rubbish containers are in the drawer under the microwave, Instruction manuals for the appliances are in one of the top drawers.
- Entertainment: Smart TV is connected to the Wi-Fi – you can log in using your personal Netflix account or other entertainment apps. Sonos speaker is connected to the modem, you can connect to your phone via Bluetooth by downloading the Sonos app. You have unlimited fibre Wi-Fi.
- Laundry: As the washing machine is a front loader please use only low suds powder/liquid to prevent flooding. We recommend Persil products. The dryer is a condenser one and therefore the tray needs to be emptied after each use. (Instruction manuals for all the appliances are in a drawer in the kitchen). If you put the clothes horse out on the balcony please ensure that no laundry is visible above the balustrade.
- Pets: are not permitted for short term stays as written permission is required from both the owner and the body corp prior to your arrival.
- Weekly Servicing:is done on the anniversary of the day of your arrival, the cleaners have their own access keys and will be there after 10am. Beds are remade with freshly laundered/ironed linen, towels etc. are replenished. The bathroom is cleaned and the kitchen is given a wipe down. The apartment is dusted and floors vacuumed and/or washed. The balcony is swept/washed and windows where accessible are cleaned. We do not wash your dishes as all apartments have dishwashers for this purpose. Should you leave the apartment in an excessively dirty state you will be charged a departure surcharge. Please note that the housekeeping teams are not based on site and should you turn them away when they arrive, a return surcharge of $65 will then apply. However if you do wish to amend your housekeeping day please send us an email the day before and we will confirm the change.
- Rubbish: The bins are under the kitchen bench below the microwave – please divide your rubbish for recycling. Remove your rubbish to the dedicated areas on Level 1 along the back wall of the covered parking are beside your carpark. Please follow the recycling instructions. The bins are emptied weekly on a Thursday morning.
There is a waste disposal in the kitchen sink – please ensure you run the water when using it and do not put down any “undigestable” items such as banana skins, plastic or tin bottle tops, onion skins, pumpkin seeds/skins etc.
- Electricity Allowance: Within your tenancy is the following is included: Water & Power: Electricity, to the value of $150 per month & water to the value of $120.00 per month. Any excess to the above amounts will be charged against your credit card or invoiced to the tenant. Stays for less than a month will have charges prorated to a daily amount and then shared over then calculated/charge according to the length of stay. The power meter board is located behind the door in the master bedroom.
- CHECKOUT TIME IS 10 am, please ensure all the dishes have been done and put away in the cupboards, and take all your rubbish down to the bins in the garage. Don’t forget to log out of any apps (i.e. Netflix) you have used on the TV.
- When vacating, please leave the keys in the apartment on the kitchen bench and snib the door lock when you close it. You will need to remove your car first.
Fire Evacuation Plan: Please ensure that you know where the exit stairs are in relation to your apartment. Ambulance/Fire/Police: DIAL 111
Building Manager: The Building Manager does not live on-site, should you have any building issues his contact details are listed on the downstairs notice board.
Should you have any urgent requests regarding the apartment itself, please contact the Quinovic Viaduct Property Management, Phone: 09-302 1458, Emergency contact number: 021 025 31717
Address: 10 Hobson Street, Auckland Central, Email: email@example.com
Enjoyed your stay? Feel free to review us on Google or on our Facebook page.
To confirm reservations the applicable tariff shall be paid in advance at the time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until a credit card has been lodged for security and the rent received. Should the booking period be longer than one month, payments can be paid monthly in advance upon agreement between the two parties. Payments made by credit card are subject to a bank surcharge of 3%.
All prices are quoted are in NZ dollars.
Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival full refund.
Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival (2pm local time) 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 7 days in advance,no refund.
If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not used are not refundable.