Quality Serviced Apartments for Rent in Auckland
Back to Home
Any currency conversion from NZD will be indicative only
|Package Rate (min stay)||Max Guests||Full Rate||
Quay West 1804 (1015)
Sebel Quay West 1804 (1015)
Quay West 1804 (1015) — Sebel Quay West 1804 (1015) (1 night min)
Default: 2 x King (both splittable)
Quay West 1804 (1015)
Sebel Quay West 1804 (1015) (Min 2 nights required)
Quay West 1804 (1015) — Sebel Quay West 1804 (1015) (2 nights min)
Default: 2 x King (both splittable)
Enjoy the freedom and convenience of a fully-equipped apartment in the Quay West Residences. It is an excellent choice for both leisure and business travellers. The apartments comes with a fully-equipped kitchen for you to cook.. The spacious apartment also features a living room, dining area. The private balcony offers you 180 degree view of Auckland City and Harbour. It also comes with free wifi, air conditioning, as well as LCD TV.
In-room laundry facilities come as standard, including a washtub/sink, washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
A secure carpark is included with this apartment.
A starter pack of bathroom and kitchen condiments are included, fresh linen and towels, with the apartment being serviced weekly. No smoking or e-ciagrettes in the apartment.
General Room Facilities
Full kitchen, bathroom with shower, laundry, King bed, TV, Unlimited Wi-Fi
1 car park
Between 2:00 pm and 11:30 pm
THE SEBEL QUAY WEST HOTEL & RESIDENCES
Apartment Address: 1804 The Sebel Quay West Hotel & Residences, 8 Albert Street, Auckland City
INTERNET WIFI NAME: MOBILE BROADBAND PASSWORD: DC1861dc
Car park Number: 327 Level 3, look for P3 (Please do not park in the wrong carpark as your car will be towed at your cost) Level P 3 Carpark number 327
To locate your car park
- The Sebel Quay West Car Park (left hand side of Mills Lane) as you approach the grate it will open once you drive over the yellow box on the ramp, take left and drive up into level 2 make your way to level 3 CP3 - you will find your carpark on your right – look for 327 on the floor.
- Numbers are painted on the floor for each car park – Please do not park in the wrong car park
- Leaving the car park, you will need to swipe the roller door but the main door to the street opens automatically when you drive over the yellow box on the driveway
To access your apartment from this car park area
- From the car park space, go to the left to find lift. Use swipe card in lift to access level 18.
If connection to the network is successful but there is no Wi-Fi or internet access on the network follow the following instructions:
- Check if the internet light on the Belkin modem is green. If so then the modem is working properly. If Internet light on the modem is amber in colour, then follow step 2.
- Turn off the modern by pressing the power button located on the side of the modern. After 15 seconds click the power button to turn back on the modern.
- After the modem has boosted up can take up to 2 minutes and you still have no internet access repeat step one.
If modern still has no internet after repeating the steps above try moving the modem to a different part of the room.
Special Instructions: Rubbish Chute is located through door to the left of the Lifts.
- Please don’t hold swipe card near cell phones - this demagnetises it.
- Please use draw cords to open and close curtains.
- Weekly Servicingis done on the anniversary of the day of your arrival, the cleaners have their own access keys and will be there after 10am. Beds are remade with freshly laundered/ironed linen, towels etc. are replenished. The bathroom is cleaned and the kitchen is given a wipe down. We do not wash your dishes as all apartments have dishwashers for this purpose. Please remove your rubbish daily to the dedicated areas within the complex. The housekeeping teams are not based on site and should you turn them away when they arrive, a return surcharge of $65 will then apply. However, if you do wish to amend your housekeeping day, please send us an email the day before and we will confirm the change.
- CHECKOUT TIME IS 10 AM, please ensure all the dishes have been done and put away in the cupboards and take all your rubbish down to the bins in the garage.
- Should the apartment left in an excessive messy condition, an extra cleaning charge will occur.
- Please leave keys on the kitchen bench with the apartment. Ensure the door is locked. If you have a vehicle parked in the garage, please MAKE SURE to drive out your car first (because you need the key to access the garage), then one person can go back to the apartment and place the key on the kitchen bench.
- If keys are not left in the apartment, a lock replacement charge of $150 will occur
Electricity/Water/Gas: If you have booked a Serviced Apartment Rate – that including servicing, power, & internet
Serviced apartments come with the following: Gas, water & Power: Gas, where connected for cooking/heating, to the value of $50 per month. Electricity, to the value of $200 per month for two bedrooms.
Water to the value of $100.00 per month
Any excess to the above amounts will be charged against your credit card or invoiced to the tenant. Stays for less than a month will have charges prorated to a daily amount and then shared over then calculated/charge according to the length of stay.
Fire Evacuation Plan: Please ensure that you know where the exit stairs are in relation to your apartment. Ambulance/Fire/Police: DIAL 111
We trust you enjoy your stay. Should you have any urgent requests, please contact Quinovic Viaduct Property Management. Phone: 09-302 1458, Emergency contact number: 021 025 31717
Address: 10 Hobson Street, Auckland Central Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoyed your stay? Feel free to review us on Google or on our Facebook page.
To confirm reservations the applicable tariff shall be paid in advance at the time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until a credit card has been lodged for security and the rent received. Should the booking period be longer than one month, payments can be paid monthly in advance upon agreement between the two parties. Payments made by credit card are subject to a bank surcharge of 3%.
All prices are quoted are in NZ dollars.
Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival full refund.
Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival (2pm local time) 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 7 days in advance,no refund.
If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not used are not refundable.