Any currency conversion from NZD will be indicative only
|Package Rate (min stay)||Max Guests||Full Rate||
Princes Wharf 24/19 (934)
Princes Wharf 24/19
Princes Wharf 24/19 (934) — Princes Wharf 24/19 (1 night min)
Princes Wharf 24/19 (934)
Princes Wharf 24/19 (Min 2 nights required)
Princes Wharf 24/19 (934) — Princes Wharf 24/19 (2 nights min)
This complex was developed in the late 1990's on the original 1924 commercial wharf, the six shipping sheds have been redesigned and built to look like a liner.
The wharf is still a working wharf and although the overseas cruise terminal was relocated to Queens Wharf in 2013, occasionally a cruise liner still berths on the eastern side of Princes Wharf (especially in front of Sheds 19 and 20). Please check the public cruise schedule on https://www.poal.co.nz/operations/schedules/cruise for further information.
The wharf is now home to the Hilton Hotel, the Princes Wharf Apartments, some commercial offices and a variety of cafes, restaurants and bars.
Shed 19 is on the eastern side with views across to Queens Wharf, the Ferry Terminal, Cloud and out to the harbour, the North Shore and Rangitoto Island.
Apartment 24 Shed 19
This is a lovely 54 sqm one bedroom apartment on the 6th floor of Shed 19. With the theme of sailing, the apartment is decorated to a high standard.
The apartment overlooks the ferry harbour and out towards The Cloud to the North Shore and Rangitoto. Besides of the Queen Bed in the bedroom, there is a sofa bed which can be made into a second bed with a small additional charge, if you request in advance.
Full kitchen, laundry facilities, flat screen TV and unlimited WiFi.
Apartment serviced weekly including full linen change. No smoking in apartment or on balcony please. All bookings restricted to three months prior to arrival.
Between 2:00 pm and 11:30 pm
WELCOME TO YOUR APARTMENT
Apartment Address: Apartment 24 Shed 19 Princes Wharf Level 5, 137 - 147 Quay Street, Auckland Central
For your information, please note the following instructions:
To enter the apartment building
- Place swipe card or grey silky disc against black pad to right of main front doors of Shed 19 to unlock. Take lift to level 5. Exit lift and go thru the fire doors turn right and your apartment is on your left apartment door 24
- The Rubbish Room is located on level 3.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT PLEASE.
- PLEASE RETURN ALL KEYS AND SWIPES TO US WHEN YOU VACATE OR LEAVE THEM ON THE KITCHEN BENCH WITHIN THE APARTMENT.
- To view Television, turn TV on; press either AV1 view all the Freeview Channels.
- For visitors- receive call to Intercom phone from downstairs, Press 9 (opens outside door and activates lift). Meet at level 5 corridor doors.
- It is recommended that dishwasher powder be used in the Dish drawer.
- Weekly Servicing is done on the anniversary of the day of your arrival, the cleaners have their own access keys and will be there after 10am. Beds are remade with freshly laundered/ironed linen, towels etc. are replenished. The bathroom is cleaned and the kitchen is given a wipe down. The apartment is dusted and floors vacuumed and/or washed. The balcony is swept/washed and windows where accessible are cleaned. We do not wash your dishes as all apartments have dishwashers for this purpose. Please remove your rubbish daily to the dedicated areas within the complex. Should you leave the apartment in an excessively dirty state you will be charged a departure surcharge.
- Please note that the housekeeping teams are not based on site and should you turn them away when they arrive, a return surcharge of $65 will then apply. However if you do wish to amend your housekeeping day please send us an email the day before and we will confirm the change.
- CHECKOUT TIME IS 10 AM, please ensure all the dishes have been done and put away in the cupboards, and take all your rubbish down to the bins in the garage.
Noise is often a common problem when living in central city apartments. Generally from 11pm— 7am noise should be at a reasonable level. If you have problems with anyone making noise between these times please contact security immediately. Once a complaint is received, security will issue a first warning to the tenant/resident of where the noise is coming from. If the noise continues, call our security team again. Noise control will be called if the first warning is being ignored. Security is onsite 24/7 and operates from the management office located on ground floor of Shed 23. For any assistance please contact Security directly on 021 792 473. Note if you are causing the issue around noise you will be charged between $250 to $500 for a call out.
Included within your tenancy are the following: Gas, water & Power: Gas, where connected for cooking/heating, to the value of $50 per month. Electricity, to the value of $120 per month for one bedroom. Water to the value of $100.00 per month. Any excess to the above amounts will be charged against your credit card or invoiced to the tenant. Stays for less than a month will have charges prorated to a daily amount and then shared over then calculated/charge according to the length of stay.
Fire Evacuation Plan
Please ensure that you know where the exit stairs are in relation to your apartment. Ambulance/Fire/Police: DIAL 111
We trust you enjoy your stay.
Should you have any urgent requests, please contact Quinovic Viaduct Property Management
Phone: 09-302 1458
Emergency contact number: 021 025 31717
Address: 10 Hobson Street, Auckland Central
Enjoyed your stay? Feel free to review us on Google or on our Facebook page.
To confirm reservations the applicable tariff shall be paid in advance at the time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until a credit card has been lodged for security and the rent received. Should the booking period be longer than one month, payments can be paid monthly in advance upon agreement between the two parties. Payments made by credit card are subject to a bank surcharge of 3%.
All prices are quoted are in NZ dollars.
Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival full refund.
Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival (2pm local time) 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 7 days in advance,no refund.
If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not used are not refundable.