Quality Serviced Apartments for Rent in Auckland
Back to Home
Any currency conversion from NZD will be indicative only
|Package Rate (min stay)||Max Guests||Full Rate||
Heritage 802H (1035)
Heritage 802H (1035)
Heritage 802H (1035) — Heritage 802H (1035) (1 night min)
2 x King bed
Heritage 802H (1035)
Heritage 802H (1035) (Min 3 nights required)
Heritage 802H (1035) — Heritage 802H (1035) (3 nights min)
2 x King bed
This majestic air conditioned apartment has been furnished to the highest standard for your stay to be everything you expect. The open plan living has comfortable seating in the lounge and the dining area and opens onto the balcony that has a Wifi is included. The kitchen is fully equipped for you to cook. Both bedrooms have King beds and their own ensuites. The laundry cupboard is located next to the kitchen.
A secure carpark is included with this apartment.
A starter pack of bathroom and kitchen condiments are included, fresh linen and towels, with the apartment being serviced weekly. No smoking or e-ciagrettes in the apartment.
General Room Facilities
Full kitchen, bathroom with shower, laundry, King bed, TV, Unlimited Wi-Fi
Between 2:00 pm and 11:30 pm
Welcome to your apartment
Apartment 802 (BELLE), Heritage Hotel, 35 Hobson Street, Auckland
Welcome to a much-loved apartment in the historic former Farmers department store building.
Enjoy your stay.
Your car park is in the same block as the apartment but access is gained through Wyndham Street (needs to drive through Nelson Street). Drive past Heritage Towers on Nelson Street and Gorst Lane, and you will see Wyndham Street on the right. Turn into Wyndham Street. The car park is immediately on your right.
Use the fob attached to one of your room keys to access. Follow the yellow arrows around to the left in a loop until you find park No. 32 on your right. To walk out of the building just push the button by a door at the entrance. Walk up Wyndham Street and around the corner to the hotel lobby. When walking back to the car park, you will need the fob to access the pedestrian door. The fob is needed to open the gates when you drive out.
To locate the apartment, enter the hotel via the main lobby on Hobson Street. Swipe the card in the elevator and go to the 7th floor. Take the hall to your left and follow it to a T-junction. Turn left, then right and go through the doors to 801/802. Walk up the stairs to 802. Use the wipe card to gain access to the apartment.
- Smoking is strictly not permitted anywhere in the apartment, the deck or the building itself.
- As the interior is all in light colour, please be EXTRA CAREFULLY as they stain easily. You could be charged for extra if interior/furniture/carpet is stained.
- When using the Washing & Dryer Please makes sure you use the correct washing power.
- Please empty the Dryer water Container if you have used the Dryer
- Note you can wash a larger load, but when you use the dryer function you need to have no more than 5KG to get a good drying result
- Rubbish Room is straight down the hall (towards the double doors). Open the door marked “Private” adjacent to the stairwell for Apartments 807 and 808. You can deposit your general rubbish and recyclables in the bins there.
- Weekly Servicingis done on the anniversary of the day of your arrival, the cleaners have their own access keys and will be there after 10am. Beds are remade with freshly laundered/ironed linen, towels etc are replenished. The bathroom is cleaned and the kitchen is given a wipe down. The apartment is dusted and floors vacuumed and/or washed. The balcony is swept/washed and windows where accessible are cleaned. We do not wash your dishes as all apartments have dishwashers for this purpose. Please remove your rubbish daily to the dedicated areas within the complex. Should you leave the apartment in an excessively dirty state you will be charged a departure surcharge.
- Please note that the housekeeping teams are not based on site and should you turn them away when they arrive, a return surcharge of $65 will then apply. However, if you do wish to amend your housekeeping day, please send us an email the day before and we will confirm the change.
- CHECKOUT TIME IS 10 AM, please ensure all the dishes have been done and put away in the cupboards.
- DO NOT LEAVE KEYS WITH THE BUILDING RECEPTION.
- Please leave keys on the kitchen bench with the apartment. Failure to do so could cause a delay to the bond refund.
- Should the apartment left in an excessive messy condition, an extra cleaning charge will occur.
- Ensure the door is locked. If you have a vehicle parked in the garage, please MAKE SURE to drive out your car first (because you need the key to access the garage), then one person can go back to the apartment and place the key on the kitchen bench.
- If keys are not left in the apartment, a lock replacement charge will occur – could be several hundreds.
Included within your tenancy are the following: Gas, & Power: Gas, where connected for cooking/heating, to the value of $50 per month. Electricity, to the value of $150.00 per month for a Two Bedrooms. Any excess to the above amounts will be charged against your credit card or invoiced to the tenant. Stays for less than a month will have charges prorated to a daily amount and then shared over then calculated/charge according to the length of stay.
Fire Evacuation Plan; Please ensure that you know where the exit stairs are in relation to your apartment. Ambulance/Fire/Police: DIAL 111
Should you have any urgent requests, please contact the Quinovic Viaduct Property Management. Phone: 09-302 1458 Emergency contact number: 021 025 31717. Address: 10 Hobson Street, Auckland Central, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoyed your stay? Feel free to review us on Google or on our Facebook page.
To confirm reservations the applicable tariff shall be paid in advance at the time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until a credit card has been lodged for security and the rent received. Should the booking period be longer than one month, payments can be paid monthly in advance upon agreement between the two parties. Payments made by credit card are subject to a bank surcharge of 3%.
All prices are quoted are in NZ dollars.
Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival full refund.
Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival (2pm local time) 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 7 days in advance,no refund.
If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not used are not refundable.