Quality Serviced Apartments for Rent in Auckland
Back to Home
Any currency conversion from NZD will be indicative only
|Package Rate (min stay)||Max Guests||Full Rate||
Princes Wharf 35/20
Princes Wharf 35/20 — Nightly (1 night min)
DEFAULT: Bedroom 1 King Bedroom 2 Twins
Princes Wharf 35/20
Nightly (Min 2 nights required)
Princes Wharf 35/20 — Nightly (2 nights min)
DEFAULT: Bedroom 1 King Bedroom 2 Twins
This complex was developed in the late 1990's on the original 1924 commercial wharf, the six shipping sheds have been redesigned and built to look like a liner. Shed 20 is on the eastern side with views across to Queens Wharf, the ferry terminal and out to the harbour, the North Shore and Rangitoto Island.
The wharf is still a working wharf and although the overseas cruise terminal was relocated to Queens Wharf in 2013, occasionally a cruise liner still berths on the eastern side of Princes Wharf (especially in front of Sheds 19 and 20). Please check the public cruise schedule on https://www.poal.co.nz/operations/schedules/cruise for further information.
The wharf is now home to the Hilton Hotel, the Princes Wharf Apartments, some commercial offices and a variety of cafes, restaurants and bars.
Come through the door to a stylish, contemporary air conditioned apartment with views north east out towards Rangitoto, Devonport, the ferry harbour and back to the CBD. This comfotable apartment is open plan and has plenty of seating for your stay. Smart TV and Wifi included.The kitchen is fully equipped for you to cook and the laundry has a drier and washing machine.The apartment has two bathrooms (ensuite with bath and shower) Master bedroom has a King bed and there are twin beds in the second bedroom which can be made to a King for an additional charge. Both bedrooms open to the covered balcony.
This apartment does not include a carpark. Paid Parking is available on Princes Wharf or across the street at the Downtown Car-parking Building.
A starter pack of bathroom and kitchen condiments are included, fresh linen and towels, with the apartment being serviced weekly.
No smoking or e-ciagrettes in the apartment.
Between 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm
WELCOME TO YOUR APARTMENT
Apartment Address: Apartment 35 Shed 20, Princes Wharf, Level 4 137 - 147 Quay Street, Auckland Central
Please be courteous about noise as we have a residential tenant living next door to you.
To enter the apartment building from the street
- Place swipe card against black pad to right of main front doors of Shed 20 to unlock. Take lift to Level 4. Exit lift, use the swipe to enter the Apartment corridor and turn right and your apartment is on your right No 35.
- For visitors they need to press 2031# on the intercom outside - receive call on intercom, Press 9 (opens outside door and activates lift). Meet at level 4 corridor doors.
- The Rubbish Room is located on Level 3 which is also access carpark.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT PLEASE OR ON THE BALCONY PLEASE.
- It is recommended that dishwasher powder be used in the Dish drawer.
- Please note the switch for the microwave is between the power points where the toaster is. The fridge isolating switch is in the pantry.
- Weekly Servicingis done on the anniversary of the day of your arrival, the cleaners have their own access keys and will be there after 10am. Beds are remade with freshly laundered/ironed linen, towels etc are replenished. The bathroom is cleaned and the kitchen is given a wipe down. The apartment is dusted and floors vacuumed and/or washed. The balcony is swept/washed and windows where accessible are cleaned. We do not wash your dishes as all apartments have dishwashers for this purpose. Please remove your rubbish daily to the dedicated areas within the complex. Should you leave the apartment in an excessively dirty state you will be charged a departure surcharge.
- Please note that the housekeeping teams are not based on site and should you turn them away when they arrive, a return surcharge of $65 will then apply. However if you do wish to amend your housekeeping day please send us an email the day before and we will confirm the change.
- On departure: PLEASE RETURN ALL KEYS, SWIPES TO US WHEN YOU VACATE OR LEAVE THEM ON THE KITCHEN BENCH WITHIN THE APARTMENT.
- Ensure all dishes have been washed and put away and all rubbish has been taken down to the Rubbish Room on Level 3.
- Check out: 10.00am please to give us time to prepare for the next guest.
Noise: Noise is often a common problem when living in central city apartments. Generally from 11pm—7am noise should be at a reasonable level. If you have problems with anyone making noise between these times please contact security immediately. Once a complaint is received, security will issue a first warning to the tenant/resident of where the noise is coming from. If the noise continues, call our security team again. Noise control will be called if the first warning is being ignored. Security is onsite 24/7 and operates from the management office located on ground floor of Shed 23. For any assistance please contact Security directly on 021 792 473.
Please note Princes Wharf is still a working wharf and large liners berth occasionally your shed (approximately one a month in the cruise season, most liners now berth at Queens Wharf) – go to www.poal.co.nz for the timetable.
Electricity: Included within your tenancy are the following: Water & Power: gas, where connected for cooking/heating, to the value of $50 per month, electricity, to the value of $150 per month, water to the value of $100.00 per month. Any excess to the above amounts will be charged against your credit card or invoiced to the tenant. Stays for less than a month will have charges prorated to a daily amount and then shared over then calculated/charge according to the length of stay.
Fire Evacuation Plan
Please ensure that you know where the exit stairs are in relation to your apartment. Ambulance/Fire/Police: DIAL 111
Should you have any urgent requests, please contact Quinovic Viaduct Property Management
Phone: 09-302 1458
Emergency contact number: 021 025 31717
Address: 10 Hobson Street, Auckland Central
Enjoyed your stay? Feel free to review us on Trip Advisor or on our Facebook page.
To confirm reservations the applicable tariff shall be paid in advance at the time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until a credit card has been lodged for security and the rent received. Should the booking period be longer than one month, payments can be paid monthly in advance upon agreement between the two parties. Payments made by credit card are subject to a bank surcharge of 3%.
All prices are quoted are in NZ dollars.
Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival full refund.
Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival (2pm local time) 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 7 days in advance,no refund.
If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not used are not refundable.