Any currency conversion from NZD will be indicative only
|Package Rate (min stay)||Max Guests||Full Rate||
Pullman 857-859 (929)
Pullman 857-859 (929)
Pullman 857-859 (929) — Pullman 857-859 (929) (1 night min)
Pullman 857-859 (929)
Pullman 857-859 (929) (Min 3 nights required)
Pullman 857-859 (929) — Pullman 857-859 (929) (3 nights min)
The corner Pullman Residences suites contain a kitchen, swanky bathrooms and wrap-around balconies with views over the City. They are the pick of the complex. The connecting rooms make them perfect for families or couples travelling together. The apartment has been furnished with contemporary furniture and there is ample seating for everyone. One bedroom has a King bed that can be split to twins for separate sleeping for an additional charge and the second bedroom has a Queen.
A secure carpark is included with this apartment.
A starter pack of bathroom and kitchen condiments are included, fresh linen and towels, with the apartment being serviced weekly. No smoking or e-ciagrettes in the apartment.
Included in your room rate is access to the very well decked out gym and the lovely indoor pool that has an opening roof for warmer sunny days.
General Room Facilities
permit parking on the street
Between 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm
WELCOME TO YOUR APARTMENT
Apartment: Apartment 857 & 859, The Pullman Hotel & Residences, 6 Princes Street, Auckland City
Internet: Network Name: VIRUS 5G
The internet provider is Wireless Nation. If you need any assistance regarding the internet, please ring 0800 101 143 with your apartment address, and inform the technician that you rent this apartment through Quinovic Viaduct.
Car park: Wilson Car Park - Top Level B1 Carpark 174
To enter the apartment building: Use Swipe Card on the key ring and wave across the reader on the right to open main front door of The Pullman (tower block). Alternatively enter through the main doors and go through the lobby past the restaurant and turn right – the tower block lifts are a few metres in front of you slightly to the left.
To enter & exit the Tournament car park entry right-hand side of The Pullman Hotel main entrance:
- Drive down to the Top Level B1 and look for carpark 174. It is just passing the parking booth on this level it is on the right-hand side.
- Please store your carpark access card away from magnetic elements, credit cards and direct sunlight. The card is a proximity reader card, please hold your card in front of the card reader until a beep is heard and the barrier opens.
- Please ensure that your card remains in sequence (entry followed by an exit or vice a versa). Any disruption to this sequence may result in your card not working.
- Any problems with the Wilson Parking please call 09 375 5056.
To enter the apartment from the car park: Use Room Card in the lift and go to the 8th floor. Exit the lift and turn left. Your apartment is at the far end of the hallway on the lift hand side.
- The Building Managers are the Pullman Hotel. Our contact is Alan Fisher only contact Alan in the unlikely event of an emergency on 09 302 0732 when you cannot contact Quinovic Viaduct.
- Please call our office for all general or maintenance queries.
- The pool & gym on located on the lower ground level in the Spa Complex. You will need the swipe card to enter
- No Smoking anywhere in the apartment or the building.
- Please return swipes to our office when you vacate unless you are leaving at the weekend when you may leave them in the apartment. Upon vacating please ensure all dishes have been washed. Checkout time is 10am.
- Rubbish bins are in the carpark area near the door that connects with the hotel on the lower level, open the door (which will lock behind you) and place in the bins – or access via the carpark elevator.
- CHECKOUT TIME IS 10 AM, please ensure all the dishes have been done and put away in the cupboards and take all your rubbish down to the bins in the garage.
- Should the apartment left in an excessive messy condition, an extra cleaning charge will occur.
- Please leave keys on the kitchen bench with the apartment. Ensure the door is locked. If you have a vehicle parked in the garage, please MAKE SURE to drive out your car first (because you need the key to access the garage), then one person can go back to the apartment and place the key on the kitchen bench.
- If keys are not left in the apartment, a lock replacement charge of $150 will occur
Electricity: Included within your tenancy are the following: Gas, Water & Power: Gas, was connected for cooking/heating, to the value of $50 per month. Electricity, to the value of $100 per month for Studio/One/Two bedrooms. Electricity, to the value of $150.00 per month Three Bedrooms. Water to the value of $100.00 per month. Any excess to the above amounts will be charged against your credit card or invoiced to the tenant. Stays for less than a month will have charges prorated to a daily amount and then shared over then calculated/charge according to the length of stay.
Fire Evacuation Plan: Please ensure that you know where the exit stairs are in relation to your apartment. Ambulance/Fire/Police: DIAL 111
We trust you will enjoy your stay. For any queries, please contact our office. Phone: 09302 1458
Emergency: 24/7 number 02102531717, Email: email@example.com
Kind regards, Quinovic Viaduct Property Management Limited
We love a great review on Google or Facebook, for Quinovic Viaduct
To confirm reservations the applicable tariff shall be paid in advance at the time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until a credit card has been lodged for security and the rent received. Should the booking period be longer than one month, payments can be paid monthly in advance upon agreement between the two parties. Payments made by credit card are subject to a bank surcharge of 3%.
All prices are quoted are in NZ dollars.
Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival full refund.
Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival (2pm local time) 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 7 days in advance,no refund.
If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not used are not refundable.