Quality Serviced Apartments for Rent in Auckland
Back to Home
Any currency conversion from NZD will be indicative only
|Package Rate (min stay)||Max Guests||Full Rate||
Metropolis 1704 (1059)
Metropolis 1704 (1059)
Metropolis 1704 (1059) — Metropolis 1704 (1059) (1 night min)
Metropolis 1704 (1059)
Metropolis 1704 (1059) (Min 2 nights required)
Metropolis 1704 (1059) — Metropolis 1704 (1059) (2 nights min)
One bedroom fully air conditioned apartment in the iconic Metropolis. The bedroom looks out straight down to the Harbour. This bedroom has a King Bed. Large wooden sliding doors separate the bedroom and living area. A Smart TV and Wifi are included. The kitchen is fully equipped for you to cook and also houses the washing machine and drier. The fully tiled bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
A starter pack of bathroom and kitchen condiments are included, fresh linen and towels, with the apartment being serviced weekly. No smoking or e-ciagrettes in the apartment.
This apartment does not include a carpark. Paid Parking is available next down at the Public Carpark.
General Room Facilities
Full kitchen, bathroom with shower, laundry, Queen bed, TV, Unlimited Wi-Fi
Between 2:00 pm and 11:30 pm
WELCOME TO YOUR APARTMENT
Address: Apartment 1704, Metropolis Residences, 1 Courthouse Lane, Auckland City
Internet: WIFI NAME: SKINNY-3J4F2V Password: pungapudia
The internet provider is Spark. If you need any assistance regarding the internet, please ring 0800 110 062 with your apartment address, and informing the technician that you rent this apartment through Quinovic Viaduct.
Public access to the building is via the main entry of the Metropolis Residences / Hotel (old Magistrates Courthouse building) on Kitchener Street. There is a Resident Only Lobby on Courthouse Lane –you will need to use your swipe card to open the door of the building.
Take lift and use swipe card in lift to access level 17. Look for the sign’s direction to 1704. You use your Key Swipe in the door of the apartment to gain entry. Once the light turns green the door is ready to be opened.
- If you have a problem with the door swipe, please ask Reception (Level 3) to check the swipe and reprogrammed if necessary.
- Rubbish disposal is via bins/chute in the service lift lobby
- The Safe is not maintained. If you use the Safe this is at your own risk.
- Please don’t hold swipe card near cell phone - this demagnetises it.
- NO SMOKING in the apartment or the building.
- Swimming pool and gym located on level 8 - access using the swipe card.
- Weekly Servicingis done on the anniversary of the day of your arrival, the cleaners have their own access keys and will be there after 10am. Beds are remade with freshly laundered/ironed linen, towels etc are replenished. The bathroom is cleaned and the kitchen is given a wipe down. The apartment is dusted and floors vacuumed and/or washed. The balcony is swept. We do not wash your dishes as all apartments have dishwashers for this purpose. Please remove your rubbish daily to the dedicated areas within the complex. Should you leave the apartment in an excessively dirty state you will be charged a departure surcharge.
- Please note that the housekeeping teams are not based on site and should you turn them away when they arrive, a return surcharge of $65 will then apply. However, if you do wish to amend your housekeeping day, please send us an email the day before and we will confirm the change.
- Included within your tenancy are the following: Hot water & Power: Electricity, to the value of $120 per month for one bedroom. Water to the value of $100.00 per month. Any excess to the above amounts will be charged against your credit card or invoiced to the tenant. Stays for less than a month will have charges prorated to a daily amount and then shared over then calculated/charge according to the length of stay.
- CHECKOUT TIME IS 10 AM, please ensure all the dishes have been done and put away in the cupboards and take all your rubbish down to the bins in the garage.
- Please turn the Air Conditioning OFF when you go out and upon vacating.
- DO NOT LEAVE KEYS WITH THE BUILDING RECEPTION.
- Please leave keys on the kitchen bench with the apartment. Failure to do so could cause a delay to the bond refund.
- You can access the Hotel Lobby Level 3 and exit the building without using the card in the lift, but you will not be able to access the Residences Lobby on Level 2.
- Should the apartment left in an excessive messy condition, an extra cleaning charge will occur.
- Ensure the door is locked. If you have a vehicle parked in the garage, please MAKE SURE to drive out your car first (because you need the key to access the garage), then one person can go back to the apartment and place the key on the kitchen bench.
We trust you will enjoy your stay. Should you have any urgent requests, please contact Quinovic Viaduct Property Management. Phone: 09-302 1458 Emergency contact number: 021 025 31717
Address: 10 Hobson Street, Auckland Central. Email: email@example.com
Enjoyed your stay? Feel free to review us on Google or on our Facebook page.
To confirm reservations the applicable tariff shall be paid in advance at the time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until a credit card has been lodged for security and the rent received. Should the booking period be longer than one month, payments can be paid monthly in advance upon agreement between the two parties. Payments made by credit card are subject to a bank surcharge of 3%.
All prices are quoted are in NZ dollars.
Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival full refund.
Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival (2pm local time) 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 7 days in advance,no refund.
If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not used are not refundable.