Quality Serviced Apartments for Rent in Auckland
Back to Home
Any currency conversion from NZD will be indicative only
|Package Rate (min stay)||Max Guests||Full Rate||
Lighter Quay 502H (1069)
Lighter Quay 502H (1069)
Lighter Quay 502H (1069) — Lighter Quay 502H (1069) (1 night min)
1 x Queen
Lighter Quay 502H (1069)
Lighter Quay 502H (1069) (Min 2 nights required)
Lighter Quay 502H (1069) — Lighter Quay 502H (1069) (2 nights min)
1 x Queen
General Room Facilities
Full kitchen, bathroom with shower, laundry, King bed, TV, Unlimited Wi-Fi
Between 2:00 pm and 11:30 pm
Welcome to your apartment
Apartment Address: Apartment 502, Lighter Quay, 75 Halsey St, Auckland Central
Car Park Number: H20 (please note; if you park in the wrong car park you will be towed at your expenses)
This apartment has a Wireless Broadband. Please check the broadband for username and password. If you find it difficult to connect, please unplug it, and re-plug it after 1 minute.
For your information, please note the following:
- Enter the building from 77 Halsey Street, place silkey against the black pad to left of the main front door to unlock. Enter the foyer and walk to the lift behind of the stairs. Go to level 5. Once you exit the lift walk down the corridor on your left until you come to the room 502.
- Enter the apartment building from 75 Halsey Street: Place silkey against black pad to left of main front door to unlock. Climb the stairs to level 5 and go left to the end of the corridor.
To locate your car park: From Halsey St, take the down ramp at the left-hand side of the main entrance (signage that says “79 – 89). Place the silkey at the pad marked “Viaduct Apartments” (looks like a small keyboard) to open the iron grille. Turn right and drive across the middle section to the block of car parks marked “H” to H20. Height restriction in the garage is 2 metres.
To access your apartment from this car park area: The lift in the middle part of the car park. At level 5, exit lift and turn left. Alternatively, stair access is towards far end of car park, past car park space
Notes: Rubbish bins are located in the car park by the door to the stairs and the lift.
- It is recommended that dishwasher powder be used in the Dishdrawer.
- NO SMOKING inside the apartment please.
- Weekly Servicingis done on the anniversary of the day of your arrival, the cleaners have their own access keys and will be there after 10am. Beds are remade with freshly laundered/ironed linen, towels etc. are replenished. The bathroom is cleaned and the kitchen is given a wipe down. The apartment is dusted and floors vacuumed and/or washed. The balcony is swept/washed and windows where accessible are cleaned. We do not wash your dishes as all apartments have dishwashers for this purpose. Please remove your rubbish daily to the dedicated areas within the complex. Should you leave the apartment in an excessively dirty state you will be charged a departure surcharge.
- Please note that the housekeeping teams are not based on site and should you turn them away when they arrive, a return surcharge of $65 will then apply. However, if you do wish to amend your housekeeping day, please send us an email the day before and we will confirm the change.
- Please be aware that Lighter Quay is a residential complex and respect your neighbours with regard to noise. Should the security guard be called to your apartment due to a complaint then you will be liable for this call out fee. We also have the right to evict due to breaking of body corp rules.
- CHECKOUT TIME IS 10 AM, please ensure all the dishes have been done and put away in the cupboards and take all your rubbish down to the bins in the garage.
- DO NOT LEAVE KEYS WITH THE BUILDING RECEPTION.
- Please leave keys on the kitchen bench with the apartment. Failure to do so could cause a delay to the bond refund.
- Should the apartment left in an excessive messy condition, an extra cleaning charge will occur.
- Ensure the door is locked. If you have a vehicle parked in the garage, please MAKE SURE to drive out your car first (because you need the key to access the garage), then one person can go back to the apartment and place the key on the kitchen bench.
- If keys are not left in the apartment, a lock replacement charge will occur – could be several hundreds.
Electricity: Included within your tenancy are the following: Gas, water & Power: Electricity, to the value of $120 per month. Any excess to the above amounts will be charged against your credit card or invoiced to the tenant. Stays for less than a month will have charges prorated to a daily amount and then shared over then calculated/charge according to the length of stay.
Fire Evacuation Plan: Please ensure that you know where the exit stairs are in relation to your apartment. Ambulance/Fire/Police: DIAL 111. We trust you enjoy your stay. Should you have any urgent requests, please contact the Quinovic Viaduct Property Management.
Phone: 09-302 1458 Emergency contact number: 021 025 31717
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: 10 Hobson Street, Auckland Central
Enjoyed your stay? Feel free to review us on Google or on our Facebook page.
To confirm reservations the applicable tariff shall be paid in advance at the time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until a credit card has been lodged for security and the rent received. Should the booking period be longer than one month, payments can be paid monthly in advance upon agreement between the two parties. Payments made by credit card are subject to a bank surcharge of 3%.
All prices are quoted are in NZ dollars.
Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival full refund.
Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival (2pm local time) 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 7 days in advance,no refund.
If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not used are not refundable.